The Roly Pattern is the second pattern in Project Puppet's Simple Series. As with all the patterns available at Project Puppet, the Roly highlights the puppet's head shape as the basis for the puppet character. The Roly's round head shape is probably the most versatile in its potential for a range of characters. This simple puppet pattern can be completed in a few hours and would make a great afternoon project.
What is included?
- Detailed instructions with photos and drawings that will take you step-by-step through the building process.
- A full-sized pattern. We've designed the pattern to accommodate both hand sewing and machine sewing - it's up to you!
- An optional pattern and instructions for building a foam skull to give the head of your puppet a nice smooth shape.
- And the best part is you can download and print the instructions and the pattern after purchase! No waiting for your order to come in the mail!
How does it work?
- You may download the Roly Puppet Pattern immediately after purchase! Just follow the instructions during the checkout process.
- You will also need Adobe Reader to print the pattern and instructions. If you don't already have it installed on your computer, or would like to download the latest version, you may do so here. It's free!
What are the possibilities?
Go to our online puppet gallery to check out examples of what you can do with this simple pattern. Of course there are hundreds more in your imagination!