The Melonhead Pattern, like the other Simple Series patterns, highlights the puppet's head shape as the principal means of communicating the puppet's character. The Melonhead, as the name suggests, focuses on an oval shape similar to a football or watermelon. This simple puppet pattern can be completed in a few hours and would make a great afternoon project.
What is included?
- Detailed instructions with photos and drawings that will take you step-by-step through the building process.
- A full-sized pattern. We've designed the pattern to accommodate both hand sewing and machine sewing - it's up to you!
- An optional pattern and instructions for building a foam skull to give the head of your puppet a nice smooth shape.
- And the best part is you can download and print the instructions and the pattern after purchase! No waiting for your order to come in the mail!
How does it work?
- You may download the Melonhead Puppet Pattern immediately after purchase! Just follow the instructions during the checkout process.
- You will also need Adobe Reader to print the pattern and instructions. If you don't already have it installed on your computer, or would like to download the latest version, you may do so here. It's free!
What are the possibilities?
Go to our online puppet gallery to check out examples of what you can do with this simple pattern. Of course there are hundreds more in your imagination!