The Simple Series Alternate Body Pattern is an add-on pattern for Project Puppet's Simple Series puppet patterns. It must be used along with one of the four core Simple Series patterns. It is intended to replace the sleeve-like body of the original Simple Series puppet patterns with a more rounded, foam-supported body shape. The body is designed to be a perfect fit for Build-A-Bear Workshop’s™ endless variety of outfits. Clothes for this body style are just a click away!
What is included?
- Detailed instructions with photos and drawings that will take you step-by-step through the building process. Included is alternate instruction for using faux fur for the body.
- A full-sized pattern. We've designed the pattern to accommodate both hand sewing and machine sewing - it's up to you!
- A pattern and instructions for creating a rounded foam understructure for the fabric/fur body.
- And the best part is, you can download and print the instructions and the pattern after purchase! No waiting for your order to come in the mail!
How does it work?
- You may download the Simple Series Alternate Body Pattern immediately after purchase! Just follow the instructions during the checkout process.
- You will also need Adobe Reader to print the pattern and instructions. If you don't already have it installed on your computer, or would like to download the latest version, you may do so here. It's free!
What are the possibilities?
Go to our online puppet gallery to check out examples of what you can do with this simple pattern. Of course there are hundreds more in your imagination!