The Simple Series Legs and Feet Pattern is an add-on pattern for Project Puppet's Simple Series puppet patterns. It is designed for use with one of the four core Simple Series patterns and preferably with the Simple Series Alternate Body Pattern, although this is not a requirement. In fact, the pattern and instructions may be used as a guide to add legs and feet to any puppet character.
What is included?
- Detailed instructions with photos and drawings that will take you step-by-step through the building process.
- A full-sized pattern that can be used as-is or easily modified to suit your character. We've also designed the pattern to accommodate both hand sewing and machine sewing - it's up to you!
- And the best part is - you can download and print the instructions and the pattern! No waiting for your order to come in the mail!
How does it work?
- You may download the Simple Series Alternate Body Pattern immediately after purchase! Just follow the instructions during the checkout process.
- You will also need Adobe Reader to print the pattern and instructions. If you don't already have it installed on your computer, or would like to download the latest version, you may do so here. It's free!
What are the possibilities?
Go to our online puppet gallery to check out examples of what you can do with this simple pattern. Of course there are hundreds more in your imagination!